The dash cam RC Car gives ultimate entertainment for boys, girls, men, and women of all ages.
New Bright 1:14 RC Dash Cam Rock Crawler helps you to enjoy a virtual reality experience by controlling the Jeep Trailcat from the inside of the truck. All you require is a smartphone to capture the photos and videos while burning down the trail or scaling the rocks.
Availability of the four by 4 Extreme Flex Spring Suspension, 2.4 GHz technology, all-wheel drive and real-time video streaming through the RC dash cam app makes your experience worthwhile. The dash cam has a built-in smartphone holder that allows you to mount your device for recording and live to stream. It also comes with a VR headset with a polarized lens that increases the field of view and provides an immersive experience.
It provides a full field of view so you will not miss any detail.
Real-time Wi-Fi streaming
You do not have to download a file to play it. There is a continuous stream of data, and it performs as it arrives.
Still photo capture mode
This feature allows you to capture live and still photos from your device.
Power is supplied to all the four wheels equally either on demand or full-time. On a part-time basis, only one axle is connected to the drive while the other when needed. All axles are permanently connected during full-time basis. All-wheel drive promotes performance even in off-road conditions.
Four by 4 Extreme Flex Spring Suspension
It provides a suspension that maintains ground clearance and prevents the wheel from losing traction through flexing in extreme off-road conditions. This feature enables the Jeep Trailcat to have rock climbing capabilities.
Rock climbing capabilities
These capabilities are as a result of the all-wheel powering and the 4by 4 Extreme Flex Spring Suspension.
4 GHz technology
This wireless frequency provides coverage at a more extended range and boosts data transmission.
Dash mounted video camera
The dash cam RC jeep comes with one of these batteries for powering and can last up to 30 minutes when the camera and lights are on and longer when the lights are off.
- It is quite entertaining to play
- It has a built-in a smart-phone holder on the transmitter
- You can control the vehicle from your device when it is not in VR mode
- Rock climbing capabilities
- Continuous live streaming
- It can race up to six cars at once because of the 2.4 GHz technology
- You can view videos on your smart device
- Proper ground clearance and a full field of view.
- Sharp photos and videos
- Reasonable price
- Bright LED front headlights that work only when the camera is on
- Forward/reverse left/right steering available
- It is not waterproof so you cannot test drive it in the rain
- It is a toy grade vehicle with no replacement part readily available so roughing it up may cause wear and tear