- Full HD Video 1920×1080 fps
- Wide 170 ° lens angle
- 2.7 inch display screen
- Auto on/off with car engine
- Supports up to 32 GB
- Operation temperature- 10F to 140 F (0 Celsius to 60 Celcius)
- Withstands humidity to 80%
- Motion Detection
- Park Mode
- GPS enabled
- Suction Cup Mount
- Emergency Lock Button
- 8 GB MicroSD card included
- Accident Auto Detection G-Sensor Feature
- One year manufacturer warranty
If you are looking for a dashcam, the iTrue X3 is one worth considering. It boasts of very good video quality which is not only clear but also sharp along with it’s small, discreet size and a large display. The recording is also good at night because of the WDR video system which is a plus point as there are many dash cameras which do not give great quality night recordings.
Great single lens camera
Though it has a large screen in the back, it records only the road video and not your cabin. The camera is best for you if you do not have any passengers, or don’t plan to record whatever they do, but want a dashcam just to record your journey.
The iTrue X3 copes excellently with different lighting conditions, and offers possibly the widest field of vision for a dashcam- 170 degrees. Moreover, this is a suction-cup mounted camera which can be easily hidden when parked.
Its installation is rather easy; however, it’s better to have a professional install it for you if you have never installed a dashboard camera before or if you do not know much about your car’s electricity system.
Auto start and additional features
This camera is easy to use as it works automatically as soon as you mount it. Moreover, it turns on when you start the car, and switches off and saves the footage when you turn off the car. The iTrue X3 has a critical feature, the G-sensor which automatically saves any footage if there’s an accident which helps prevent over-writing.
The iTrue X3 comes with a 12v power adapter, data transfer cable, manual, suction cup mount and of course, the camera unit.
- Decent audio recordings
- Sharp 1080p quality video recordings
- Great field-of-vision of 170 degrees
- Automatic loop recording without any slippage of frames
- Comes with a leather style surface which makes it stand out in a crowd
- Has internal battery
- Excellent and speedy customer support
- Comprehensive user manual in English
- Menus are easy enough for anyone to read
- Excellent night vision
- Can take photos while recording
- Too stiff to turn around to record any incident in the car
- Uses only one lens
- It’s power adapter uses an entire outlet; so there’re no extra USB ports
With its optimal video quality and smooth automatic loop recording feature which does not drop any frame in between clips, the iTrue X3 does indeed stand way ahead than the other similar dashcams in the market. It’s the perfect dashboard camera if you are looking for something stylish, easy to use and which gives sharp video recordings both at night and day.